GMMPS 1.5.1 was released on December 19, 2018 with bug fixes and installation improvements. Mask designs are compatible with v1.4.5. Changes since v1.4.5 are:
- Change GMMPS to use curl instead of wget when checking for updates
- It will try to use wget if curl is not found.
- Fix GMMPS bug with launching help pages on Mac (and improve help page use on Linux)
- Update GMMPS build to fix problems with typing in text boxes
- Remove python dependency in GMMPS
- Support skycat 3.1.4
- Skycat 3.1.4 and the required Tcl/Tk are now included.
- Skycat has been modified slightly so that it will compile on macOS.
- Resolve number format problems for non-English locales
More information can be found here.
News CategoryScience Operations Announcements