This work has been completed on 3/18
We will be upgrading the Gemini Observatory Archive on March 18 (Wednesday morning in Hawaii). The website will be unavailable for up to a few hours during this process. This upgrade is mostly under the hood but there some improvements visible to the user:
- Unicode support in search (for example, “/” in the target name for comets)
- shift-click to select multiple rows in the table
- select all is now aware of the selected tab (observations vs cals)
- self-service web form for a user to change their email address
- Pre-image search
- searchform updates for new GMOS filters OVI, OVIC
- searchform updates for new F2 filters K-red, K-blue
- improved support for Phoenix and TEXES data.
News Archive Filter
The GEMMA Podcast
A podcast about Gemini Observatory and its role in the Era of Multi-Messenger Astronomy. Featuring news related to multi-messenger astronomy (MMA), time-domain astronomy (TDA), our visiting instrument program, and more through interviews with astronomers, engineers, and staff both here at Gemini (North and South) and abroad.