- Gemini Home
- Telescopes and Sites
- Science Visitors at Gemini
- Observing With Gemini
- Retired Instruments
- Visiting Instrument Policy
- Visiting Instrument Telescope Interfaces
- DSSI Speckle Camera
- TEXES (North)
- Integration Time Calculators
- Magnitudes and Fluxes
- Near-IR Resources
- Mid-IR Resources
- Observing Condition Constraints
- Performance Monitoring
- SV/Demo Science
- Future Instrumentation & Current Development
- Queue and Schedules
- Data and Results
- Gemini Research Staff
Change page style:
Telluric Standard Search
1,2. Target coordinates should be J2000 and in sexagesimal format.
3. A space-separated list of the spectral types; an "A" matches all A* type stars, while A2 will only return A2 type stars.
4. If observation duration > 0, return two sets of standards, one for before and one for after the science target.
5. Appropriate magnitudes are converted from the Hipparcos V-band magnitudes using standard dwarf colors. Acceptable filters are V, H, L, and M.
6. Maximum distance for acceptable standards.
Currently searches 18,999 O-K dwarfs.
2007 February 8 - Andrew Stephens