Acknowledging Gemini and NOIRLab in Publications
Congratulations on submitting your scientific results for publication! The international Gemini Observatory is operated by NSF’s NOIRLab. For a detailed description of how to acknowledge Gemini in publications, see the NOIRLab Scientific Acknowledgements page. It contains:
- General Acknowledgment
- Aknowledgments for papers based on data from Gemini-Subaru Exchange Time
- Aknowledgments for papers About Gemini
- Aknowledgments for papers Authored or Co-Authored by Gemini Staff
- Aknowledgments for papers based on Data from GRACES
- Aknowledgments for papers based on Data from `Alopeke and/or Zorro
- Aknowledgments for papers based on Data from IGRINS
- For programs using Gemini North, we suggest adding acknowledgements of the importance of Maunakea to your research.
In addition, please remember to email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify our librarian about any publication based on observations obtained from the Gemini telescopes and/or data mined from the Gemini Observatory Archive.