- 2016B Programs and Schedule Announced
- Gemini Home
- Telescopes and Sites
- Science Visitors at Gemini
- Observing With Gemini
- Future Instrumentation & Current Development
- Queue and Schedules
- Data and Results
- New Data Notification
- Quality Assessment
- Gemini Observatory Archive
- Data Formats
- Getting Started
- Processing Software
- Data Reduction Support
- Data Workshops
- Gemini Publications
- Acknowledging Gemini
- PI/Observer Feedback
- Gemini Research Staff
Change page style:
An updated beta version of the Gemini IRAF package (v1.12beta2) has been released.
The highlights of this beta release are:
- Improved support for GSAOI
- Updates to support the recent GNIRS upgrades
- Removed the dependency on the external package gmisc
- Added ROI support to gdisplay and gmosaic
For those users who use IRAF v2.14, the file gemini_v112beta2_for_iraf_2.14.tar.gz is required, while the file gemini_v112beta2_for_iraf_2.15.tar.gz is required for those users who choose to upgrade to the 32-bit version of IRAF v2.15. These files are gzipped tar files that contain the source code and binaries for Redhat/Fedora and Mac OS X Intel operating systems. Full installation instructions are found in the gzipped tar file itself and also in the file gemini_readme.txt.
A detailed list of the changes relative to v1.11.1 can be found in the release note.
Please report any problems and / or provide feedback on this beta release via the Gemini HelpDesk.