- 2016B Programs and Schedule Announced
- Gemini Home
- Telescopes and Sites
- Science Visitors at Gemini
- Observing With Gemini
- Retired Instruments
- Visiting Instrument Policy
- Visiting Instrument Telescope Interfaces
- DSSI Speckle Camera
- TEXES (North)
- Integration Time Calculators
- Magnitudes and Fluxes
- Near-IR Resources
- Mid-IR Resources
- Observing Condition Constraints
- Performance Monitoring
- SV/Demo Science
- Future Instrumentation & Current Development
- Queue and Schedules
- Data and Results
- Gemini Research Staff
Change page style:
DSSI Phase II Checklist
- The Instrument Name should be "DSSI"
- The Observing Tool has no mechanism to specify the instrument configuration (dichroic & filters), so please include a note with this information.
- The "Exp Time" should be the total desired integration time
- The Wavelength should be 0.7 microns.
- Must be accurate to better than 1 arcsecond
- Must include proper motions
- DSSI observations must be guided using PWFS2
- The OT will attempt to find a guide star automatically. If this fails the "Auto" guide star group will be empty, in which case you should use the "Manual GS" button to search for another which will not vignette the science target. Please email your Contact Scientist if you have any questions.
Standards and Calibrations