- Gemini Home
- Telescopes and Sites
- Science Visitors at Gemini
- Observing With Gemini
- Future Instrumentation
- Queue and Schedules
- Data and Results
Change page style:
Data and Results
This section provides an introduction to Gemini data, its file structure, processing, distribution and archiving. All queries regarding Gemini data should be made through the Gemini HelpDesk.
How to Use These Pages
The Data and Results pages are organized as follows:
- Data Formats: Brief description of Gemini's multi-extension FITS format.
- Data Characteristics: Features of data from Gemini's instruments, intended as an aid to data reduction and analysis.
- Processing Software: Overview of the Gemini IRAF package.
- Automated Pipeline: Will be updated as this project progresses.
- New Data Notification: Nightly email notification of new data.
- Quality Assessment: Criteria used to assess data quality, and associated header keywords.
- Science Archive: Includes data distribution details and instructions for retrieving calibration data.
- Workshops and Conferences: Summaries and links to Gemini related workshops and conferences.
- PI/Observer Feedback: We welcome your comments.
- Gemini Publications: Papers by Gemini users and staff.
- Acknowledging Gemini: How to acknowledge Gemini data, including archival data.