- Gemini Home
- Telescopes and Sites
- Science Visitors at Gemini
- Partner Subscription
- Observing Modes
- Observing Overheads
- Proposal Submission
- 2015A Call for Proposals
- Phase II and S/W Tools
- Changing Approved Programs
- Advice for Band 3 Programs
- What to expect
- Telescope Time Charging
- Future Instrumentation
- Queue and Schedules
- Data and Results
- Image Library
Change page style:
Queue and Schedules
This page lists the Gemini on-line documentation giving
- semester overviews
- the current status of the queue and instrument configurations
- Phase II instructions and deadlines for each semester
Investigators may also find this outline of what happens once your observations are in the queue helpful.
These links give the telescope schedule for each of Gemini North and South, for each semester. The available instrumentation is shown, as well as planned engineering, commissioning and classical nights.
These links list the queue programs for the semester at both Gemini North and South. The completion status is shown, as the percentage of the time allocated that has been executed. Dates when the program was observed are also given. These pages are updated daily.
- 14B: GN Bands 1-3   ||   GS Bands 1-3
- 14A: GN Bands 1-3   ||   GS Bands 1-3
- 13B: GN Bands 1-3   ||   GS Bands 1-3
- 13A: GN Bands 1-3   ||   GS Bands 1-3
- 14B: GN Director's Discretionary Time   ||   GS Director's Discretionary Time
- 14A: GN Director's Discretionary Time   ||   GS Director's Discretionary Time
- 13B: GN Director's Discretionary Time   ||   GS Director's Discretionary Time
- 13A: GN Director's Discretionary Time   ||   GS Director's Discretionary Time
- 14B: GN Large Programs   ||   GS Large Programs
- 14B: GN Poor Weather   ||   GS Poor Weather
- 14A: GN Poor Weather   ||   GS Poor Weather
- 13B: GN Poor Weather   ||   GS Poor Weather
- 13A: GN Poor Weather   ||   GS Poor Weather
- Previous semesters
These links list the calendar dates for classical runs at Gemini North and South, as well as Keck and Subaru, for any exchange programs allocated time in that semester.
Current Status of Queue
Current Instrument Configurations
These links show what instruments are on each telescope, and the current configuration of each GMOS.
These links show the status of the queue programs at each telescope, in each semester, as the percentage of observations that are at Phase 2, are ready for or in review, for activation, on hold, ready, ongoing, observed or inactive. These pages are updated daily.
- 14B Overview GN | GS   ||   14B Interactive GN | GS
- 14A Overview GN | GS   ||   14A Interactive GN | GS
- 13B Overview GN | GS   ||   13B Interactive GN | GS
- 13A Overview GN | GS   ||   13A Interactive GN | GS