Change page style:
The Gemini Observatory, the Hawaii Department of Education North Hilo/Laupahoehoe/Waiakea Complex, Imiloa and the observatories on Mauna Kea would like to extend a sincere thank you to the following organizations and individuals for their generous donations of funding, space, time and donations.
- GOVERNOR LINDA LINGLE
- BUSINESS-EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP
- JAPANESE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- HAWAII ISLAND CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- BANK OF HAWAII
- HAWAII TRIBUNE-HERALD
- NEW WEST BROADCASTING CORPORATION
- HAWAII ISLAND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD
- MAUNA KEA OBSERVATORIES OUTREACH COMMITTEE
- ROTARY CLUB OF HILO BAY
- DOMINOS PIZZA
- BIG ISLAND TOYOTA
The success of the Journey through the Universe program is largely dependent on our donors, and we appreciate their invaluable contributions.