|Mar 18, 2018
||Forecast is for variable seeing, and moderate winds. We'll run the GMOS, F2, and GPI queue as conditions allow.
||The night started a little rough with IQAny, with few programs available. The rest of the night was borderline IQ70/85. Usually, I made the wron guess, and took IQ85 data in better seeing, or tried to start an IQ70 program, only for a bubble to go into our line of sight. In the end, we used a mix of all the instruments. No major faults or problems.
|Mar 17, 2018
||Poor seeing is forecasted. Working from the base, we will follow a multi-instrument queue with F2, GMOS, and GPI.
||We had a clear night, with mixed seeing. We were able to do a little of everything - imaging, long-slit, MOS, GPI, and F2. There were some small faults, but nothing serious.
|Mar 16, 2018
||Forecast is for clear skies, but poor seeing. We will follow the multi-instrument queue appropriate for conditions. We are working from the base.
||The seeing was better than expected, so we made progress on a setting FT program, and tried some GPI programs. But conditions were not great for GPI - either wind prevented us from continuing, or the contrast values were poor, even in excellent seeing. We also did GMOS imaging and long-slit, and F2 imaging.
|Mar 15, 2018
||GMOS ENT to start with OIV filters then GMOS, GPI, F2 queue
||Completed GMOS ENT and then spent the night using all instruments in a mix of conditions.
|Mar 14, 2018
||GMOS ENT for OIV and OIVC filters at the start of the night followed by GPI, GMOS, and F2 queue.
||We were able to progress on the GMOS ENT at the start of the night and then spent the rest of the night under mixed seeing conditions, using all instruments (GMOS, F2, GPI).
|Mar 13, 2018
||A high priority F2-OIWF ENT followed by GMOS, F2 and GPI queue, a possible GMOS ENT at end of the night depending on conditions.
||The night began with the F2 ENT which used up all the bad seeing. After the ENT we did several GPI queue programs and a bi of GMOS to finish off the night.
|Mar 12, 2018
||GPI PV program plus GMOS and F2 queue. Forecast is expected to be clear sky, IQ70/85, low humidity and winds ~ 10 m/s.
||Another excellent night. We managed to observe four band 1, one band 2, and two band 3 programs under IQ70%, CC50/80% conditions. The PV observers were running their program remotely with the support of Stanford' scientists.